Forensic Accountants & Fraud Examiners
Daniel Schneider is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, and Certified Internal Auditor with Greene Forensic Accounting Solutions LLP. He has consulted on a multitude of both internal and external fraud examinations for real estate, construction, and insurance related claims, specializing forensic accounting procedures and litigation support. Through detailed inquiries and examinations, including the use of data analytic techniques, Mr. Schneider provides an impartial means to establish truths, evaluate implications, identify appropriate remedial actions, and communicate with all parties involved as needed.
Mr. Schneider has worked as a Senior Associate in the Risk Consulting practice for a public accounting firm where he has extensive experience in internal audit, internal controls, and data analytics. Leveraging his experience, Mr. Schneider has helped clients with business risks, implementation of effective controls and compliance processes, and identifying better practices while assisting with reducing the cost of operations and realizing process improvement opportunities.
Professional Designations and Certifications
- CPA: Certified Public Accountant Licensed in the States of Illinois and Wisconsin
- CFE; Certified Fraud Examiner
- CIA; Certified Internal Auditor
- Bachelor of Science, Iowa State University, Accounting
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
Expert Forensic Accounting Services
Chicago | Las Vegas